Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mary Engelbreit rocks

My daughter Elizabeth gave me this book about 8 years ago. I am a Mary Engelbreit fan. I love her sweet illustrations and the bright colors. This little book is full of Valentine little posters. Sometimes I want to cut this book up and frame the pictures, but that poses some problems. The first is my book would then be messed up, the second, I would have to decide which side to use. All of the drawings are so cute, that would be hard. So, I have decided to leave it in its perfect condition and just adore it as it was meant to be adored.



 Each page is so cute. I was seriously trying to pick a favorite to share, and as you can see, I couldn't pick just one.


She gets every little detail right. I love her little signature ' ME'. How is that for perfect initials?


This is one of my favorites, ahh


I love this one too.


Now come on, wouldn't these be cute framed?


Remember when I mentioned her attention to detail? In the little book is a vellum envelope attached to  the inside cover with a little gift heart.  Isn't it just so beautiful?


Even the back is covered in cuteness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love your comments.