Friday, September 18, 2009

13 more days until spooky decorations are up!


I love the fall. Halloween time is so fun. In our area where we live there are many festivals this time of year. the balloon fiesta, pumpkin picking, party after party all month. We have some favorite carnivals that we go to in the fall. So, decorating for this season is a must. When looking at quilt pattern books in the store, I came across this one. I am in the middle of making two of these quilts because quite frankly, it puts a smile on my mug. I just think these are the happiest of halloween quilts ever. If you want to hurry up and make one too, you can find the pattern in Simple Seasons by Kim Diehl. I better hurry up and finish mine so you can see them. This photo is actually a picture taken straight out of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love your comments.